Scot Tanker Holding SA is a newly (2015) established ship owner and manager company. Scot Tanker purchased 8 sister 8250 dwt chemical tankers and aims to be one of the largest chemical tanker-owner companies in Europe in the coming years. After the acquisition of the fleet, ex Wappen names were changed to Scot. Scot Tankers are under the commercial and technical management of Scot Ship Management AS/Istanbul.
To provide best quality service by making all efforts to continuous improvement throughout the organization.
- High level quality, reliable and efficient service
- Continuous improvement in (hsseq) health-safety-securıty-environment and quality management
- To achıeve hsse excellence in each level of the management by
- Zero incident,
- Zero spills or releases to the environment,
- Zero detention,
- Reduction in permitted emmissions (sox, nox, co2)
Through admitting continuous improvement in each level.